Kwantlen Polytechnic University is one of the other very famous public degree-granting undergraduate polytechnic universities based in British Columbia, Canada that got its campuses spread around various locations like Newton, Richmond, Cloverdale, Whalley, and Langley. KPU can be termed as one of the biggest institutions in terms of enrolment in British Columbia with around 20,000 students and 1,400 faculty members within its five locations.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University offers various kinds of undergraduate and vocational education courses including bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, diplomas, certificates, apprenticeships, and citations within more than 120 different programs. The school mainly functions as an undergraduate polytechnic university while also being a vocational school delivering apprenticeships to all the skilled traders around.
Why Choose KPU?
- KPU is Canada’s only polytechnic university. KPU focus on hands-on skills, in addition to traditional academics.
- Your education will go beyond books, with experiential learning opportunities like group projects, presentations, guest speakers, and more.
- Many of KPU programs include work experience terms, practicums, or cooperative education options.
- International learning opportunities all over the world through field schools, exchanges, study abroad opportunities, and more.
- KPU work closely with industry partners and organizations to ensure their graduates are well prepared to enter the workforce.
Admission to Kwantlen Polytechnic University
KPU is a university where thought meets action. Where learners benefit from inspiring educators, a vibrant campus and community life, open and creative learning environments and relevant research and scholarship. KPU programs blend academic excellence with hands-on, experiential learning and purposeful community engagement.
From application to graduation, KPU is here to help you every step of the way, and KPU work tirelessly to support their students however they can. If you’re visiting KPU online for the first time, KPU’s Admission Guide is a perfect place to start for those interested in pursuing undergraduate, vocational or preparatory studies.
Course available at Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Diploma in Computer Information Systems:Duration 2 Years
- Diploma in Business Management: Duration 2 Years
- Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology: Duration 4 Years
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Operations and Supply Chain Management: Duration 1 Years
- Diploma in Science: Duration 2 Years
- Diploma in Business Administration: Duration 2 Years
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Accounting: Duration 1 Years
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting: Duration 4 Years
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management: Duration 4 Years
- Bachelor of Design in Product Design: Duration 4 Years
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Psychology: Duration 4 Years
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Post-Baccalaureate: Duration 4 Years
- Certificate in Business Management: Duration 1 Years
- Certificate in Computer Information Systems: Duration 1 Years
- Certificate in Engineering: Duration 1 Years
- Certificate in Marketing: Duration 1 Years