Established in the year 1997, SIBT is part of the famous global Navitas Group (an internationally recognized education provider). It is a tertiary college functioning in collaboration with a number of other partner universities while easing up the transition period from high schools to university level studies for the students around.
Sydney Institute of Business and Technology (SIBT) also offer Foundation Studies (Pre-University) and University-level Diplomas and once the student finishes up with a SIBT Diploma, they can then secure the bachelor’s degree as a second-year student. It must be mentioned that more than 20,000 SIBT students have graduated ever since the establishment of the institute in 1996.
- Diploma of Arts
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Diploma of Commerce
- Diploma of Engineering
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Diploma of Media and Communication
Entry requirements for this course
- IELTS – 6 (No band less than 5.5)
- TOFEL – 79 (Paper based score of 550)
- PTE – 57 (No band less than 57)
- GEC – GradeD
- Student must have passed high school with atleast 54-59% marks in 4 subjects